CORT Program after use in the development of creative thinking for students of architecture
"Meditator notes the reality of contemporary Arab architecture in general and Iraq in particular, the absence of systematic rules of the Organization, it has become theoretically and practically the scene of a mixture of perceptions and visions of ""individual"" case resulting from the intellectual, cultural and social conditions. The observation of the reality of architectural education and academic in general, manifested the need to review a comprehensive methodology at the level of principles and rules. So the idea of the research problem, which is summarized (the development of creative thinking skills among students in architecture using CORT) The aims of the research can be intensified through the provision of a methodology based on qualitative intermingling between planting principles and foundations of independent thinking in logical stages generation and configuration with space to allow a logical dialogue and free thinking. This is exemplified by using ""Court"" adopted and applied universally to increase the area of two groups thinking of expanding the field of cognition and interaction in the development of creative thinking skills among students of architecture."
2. Burden؛ Ernest ؛ “ Elements of Architectural Design :A photographic Source book “؛ Second Edition ؛John Wiley of Sons ؛ Inc . (2000)
3. Mayer ؛ E ؛ “ Thinking Problem Solving Cognition “ ؛ W. H. Freeman and Company ؛ New York ؛ 1983 .
4. Michalko؛M؛”Four steps toward creative thinking”؛Futurist؛34(3)؛U.K.
5. Torrance ؛Paul ؛ “ Torrance Test of Creative Thinking : Direction Manual and Scoring Guide “ ؛ Ginn and Company ؛ USA ؛ 1974 .
6. Torrance ؛ Paul؛ “ Thinking Creatively with Words, Verbal Booklet (A)” ؛ Scholastic Testing Service ؛ Bensenville ؛ USA ؛ 1993 .
7. www.alhandasa.net/ forum / showthread php ? =4962
You are free to use the work, but you have to attribute (refer to) the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN grants you the right to publish the metadata of the journal, it's issues and articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Author(s) hold the copyright of their aricles without restrictions. However, IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN holds publishing rights for articles and their revisions once the article is published.
Authors can archive pre-prints (ie pre-refereeing) and post-prints (i.e. final draft post-refereeing) versions of the work they submitted to IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN using non-for-profit open-access servers whether on author's personal website and/or institutional repositories including the university or research center where the author work.. For post-prints, only the IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s as-published PDF version is permitted and the published source (IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s website) must be clearly acknowledged within the archiving webpage.