Indigenization text features in contemporary local architecture
Abstract The impact of the rapid progress of technology on local architecture features, led the so to chaos in architectural production and lack of harmony with each other, in particular, and with the general context in general, bore with two trends contradictory problematic firstly originality and return to the local architecture values and its assets and the second modernity and liberation of the old and the impossibility of return to the past.Confirmation continuity of civilization would have to come through innovation and Indigenization in the architectural expression and linked to the concepts of modernity, the identity of the concept of a significant effect in determining the way we understand architecture of the surroundings in which we live. Find it here tried to delve deeper into the study of features of the text of indigenization contemporary local architecture in terms of research problem came to the (Lack of clarity in the relationship between a features of the text of indigenization and technology in contemporary local architecture). And requests to achieve this theoretical framework to build features of the text of indigenization projects and apply this term to the draft General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and then put the search results and to reach final conclusions about how to Features of indigenize projects and its role in the formation of contemporary domestic architecture.
• Abboud, Shaltag, 2001. (Contemporary Islamic Issues, Islamic Culture between Alienation and Consolidation)( qadaya 'iislamiat measrt, althaqafat al'iislamiat bayn altaghrib waltaasil)[Arabic], First Edition.
• Abdul Hamid, Shaker, 1987. (Creative Process in Photography)( aleamaliat alaibdaeiat fi altaswir)[Arabic], The World of Knowledge, Council of Culture, Literature and Arts, Kuwait.
• Abdullah ,Mohammed Qasim, 2005. (Introduction to Mental Health)( madkhal 'iilaa alsihat alnafsia)[Arabic], Amman, 22, Dar Al Fikr for Printing, Publishing and Distributionp. 85.
• Abu al-Ela, Manal, 2002.( Urban heritage between originality, human values and contemporary)( almawruth aleumraniu ma bayn alasalt, alqiam al'iinsaniat walmueasara)[Arabic], published research.
• Adas, Abdul Rahman, Qatami, Nabaghah, 2002. (Principles of Psychology)( mabadi eilm alnafs)[Arabic], Amman, the house of Fikr for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, p. 198.
• Al-Jabri, Muhammad Abed, 2008. (The consolidation of the values of modernity)( tasil qiam alhadatha)[Arabic], Al-Ittihad newspaper, published article .
• Allawi ,Mohamed Hassan, , 2009: (Introduction to Mathematical Psychology)( madkhal eilm alnafs alriyadii)[Arabic], I 7, The Book Center for Publishing.
• Al-Razi ,Mohammed bin Abi Bakr: Mukhtar al-Sahah(mukhtar alsahah), Beirut, Dar al-Fikr al-Arabi, p. 722.
• Hatem, M. Dr. Amer Abdul-Amir, 2012. (The Horizons of Modernity in the Thought of Imam Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr)( afaq alhadathat fi fikr al'imam muhamad baqir alsadr)[Arabic], University of Baghdad, Faculty of Education (Ibn Rushd), Department of Science of Quran and Islamic Education, No. 203.
• Ibrahim, Dr. Abdul Baqi, 1994. (Between originality and contemporary heritage continuity) (bayn alasalt walmueasirat waistimrariat alturath)[Arabic] (Symposium on the preservation of the Gulf architectural heritage, Doha, Qatar.
• Kamouna, d. Haidar Abdul Razzaq, 2002. (The role of school curricula in the face of the dangers of the dominance of globalization)( dawr almanahij aldirasiat lilmadaris almiemariat fi muajahat makhatir haymanat fikr aleawlama)[Arabic], Research and Discussion of the Baghdad Symposium, Globalization and its Impact on the Arab Economy(aleawlamat waitrhaan fi alaiqtisad alearabii)[Arabic], Part 6, Baghdad.
• Mustafa, Ola Mohamed Samir Ismail, 2007. (The courtyard of Islamic architecture between consolidation and modernization) (Comparative study between the courtyard in Islamic architecture and the courtyard in both ancient Egyptian architecture and smart architecture) (alfana' fi aleamarat al'iislamiat bayn altaasil walthdyth) (drrast mqarntan bayn alfana' fi aleamarat al'iislamiat walfana' fi kl min aleamarat almisriat alqadimat waleamarat aldhakia), Faculty of Applied Arts, Helwan University, Cairo.
• D. Ashraf M. A. Salama, (Contemporary Architecture of Egypt Reflections on Architecture and Urbanism of the Nineties)، Submitted for publication and presentation in the Regional Seminar:Architecture Introduced: New Projects in Societies in Change The Aga Khan Award for Architecture (AKAA) & The American University of Beirut (AUB) Beirut, Lebanon 24/27 November, 1999.
• Eysoncy . H . J . Thestructur of humon peysonality . Lonnon : Mathuch , 1960 , p . 335.
• Guilfovd . l . p . Psychometric Methovs . New york : Me Grom Hill , 1954 . p . 22
• Opaluwa Ejiga1, Obi Paul2, Osasona O. Cordelia3, (Sustainability in traditional African architecture: aspringboard for sustainable urban cities), Sustainable Futures: Architecture and Urbanism in the Global South , Kampala, Uganda, 27 – 30 June 2012.
Copyright (c) 2019 Abass Ali Hamza, Suaad Khaleel Ibraheem, Arwa Mohammed Mubarak
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to use the work, but you have to attribute (refer to) the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN grants you the right to publish the metadata of the journal, it's issues and articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Author(s) hold the copyright of their aricles without restrictions. However, IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN holds publishing rights for articles and their revisions once the article is published.
Authors can archive pre-prints (ie pre-refereeing) and post-prints (i.e. final draft post-refereeing) versions of the work they submitted to IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN using non-for-profit open-access servers whether on author's personal website and/or institutional repositories including the university or research center where the author work.. For post-prints, only the IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s as-published PDF version is permitted and the published source (IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s website) must be clearly acknowledged within the archiving webpage.