The Influence Of Identity On The Intellectual Pluralism Of References In Architecture.
Contemporary proposals focused on studying the general framework of the qualitative mental effect on the concepts that generally affects in the design process, a need for studying the clear influence of one of concepts representing the ideation which it’s the concept of identity from a pluralistic perspective on an important single specialty in the detailed design framework so the importance of studying intellectual pluralism of reference in Architecture by identity are clarified. This research aims to define the general principles of the concept of ideation by reviewing a clarifying manner for representing it throw the identity to deduce the theoretical knowledge framework. Projecting towards studying the concept of the architectural reference and reviewing specialist knowledge on the research subject to conclude the of applicable knowledge framework of it so the main problem will be subjected on ambiguity of the knowledge visualization about the effect of inspection the theoretical indicators of the identity on multi mental of the reference in the architecture and its aim by give intensive details on its effects, then applying the theoretical framework on the applicable one then view and analyze and discuss the results and exploring the verifications patterns and propose the conclusions and the final recommendations. to suggest that the references in the architecture of intellectual assets for the product of the previous architectural affected by identity and cost indicators representing a plurality of intellectual.
• Abel, Chris, (Architecture and Identity), torwards global eco-cluture, Architecture-Press ITD, London, 1997.
• Akash, Samer, 1998. (Culture and identity discourse, a philosophical perspective)( althaqafat wakhitab alhuiat, nazrat falsafia) [Arabic], Research Presented to the First Architectural Conference of Jordan Engineers Association, Royal Cultural Center, Amman.
• Al- Ukra, d. Adonis, 1982. (The Search for Identity and Violence, A Study in the Journal of Contemporary Arab Thought)( albahth ean alhuiat waleunfi, dirasatan fi majalat alfikr alearabii almueasir) [Arabic], Center for National Development, Beirut, Lebanon.
• Al-Azzawi, Hisham, 1998. (The Effect of the change of intellectual structure in the form of urban fabric)( iithr taghayar albinyat alfikriat ealaa hayyat alnasij alhadarii) [Arabic], PhD Thesis, Department of Architecture, College of Engineering, University of Baghdad.
• Al-Dahawi, Suha Hassan, 2009.(authority of text in architectural criticism)(sultat alnasi fi alnaqd almuemarii) [Arabic], PhD thesis, Department of Architecture - University of Technology.
• Al-Jabri, Muhammad, 1998. " The issue of cultural identity - critical evaluation of the practice of globalization in the cultural field "(masaluh alhuayuh althaqafiuh - taqyim naqdiin limumarisih aleawlimih fi almajal althaqafii) [Arabic], Center for Arab Unity Studies, Beirut, Lebanon.
• Al-Jadraji, Rafta, 1995.(dialogue in the structure of art and architecture)( hiwar fi baniawiat alfini waleamara) [Arabic]; Riyadh al-Rayes for books and publishing, London.
• Al-Jubouri, Lu'ay Ali Saleh, , 2004. (The problem of Discontinuity, a study in Deconstructing the arguments of Modern architecture)( alhadathat w 'iishkaliat alainqitae, dirasat fi tafkik muqawalat alhadathat almuemaria) [Arabic], Ph.D., unpublished, College of Engineering, Architectural Department, University of Baghdad.
• Al-Muzaffar, the mark of Sheikh Muhammad Reza, 2003. (Imami beliefs)( eaqayd al'amamia) [Arabic], presented to him Dr.. Hamid Hanafi Daoud, Professor of Arabic Literature, collage of Al-Alsun, Cairo, House of acquaintance of publications, Beirut.
• Al-Naeem, Mishari Abdullah, 2001. "Transformations of Urban Identity, Biculturalism and History in Contemporary Gulf Architecture"( tahawulat alhuiat aleumraniati, thunayiyat althaqafat walttarikh fi aleamarat alkhalijiat almueasira) [Arabic], Al-Mustaqbal Al-Arabi, Issue 263, Year 23, Center for Arab Unity Studies, Beirut.
• Al-Qamoudi, Salem, 1999. (Psychology of authority, Research on the Common Psychological Characteristics of the Authority)( sayakulujiat alsltt, bahth fi alkhasayis alnafsiat almushtarakat lilsulta) [Arabic], Madbouli Library, Cairo.
• Al-Razi, Mohammed bin Abi Bakr bin Abdul-Qader, 1950. (Mukhtar Al-Sahah) [Arabic], House of Arabic book, printing press Mustafa al-Bayati Chalabi and Sons, Egypt.
• Al-Yassin: Dr. Jafar, 1985,(Al-Farabi in its limits and drawings)( alfarabi fi hududah wa rusumih) [Arabic], World of Books, Beirut.
• Brawne, Michael (From Idea to Building : Issues in Architecture) , Oxford,Butterworth, Heinemann 1td, 1992.
• Broadbent, G., (Sgin , Symbol and Artchicture) , John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1980.
• Correa, C. (Quest for Identity) , In Architecture and Identity, Proceedings of the Regional Seminar in the Series Exploring Architecture in Islamic Cultures, Singapore, Concept Media Pte Ltd, 1983.
• Hamed, Turki, 1998. ( Identity Without Identity: We and Globalization) (hwyt bila hwyt: nahn walewlm) [Arabic], Paper Presented to the Globalization Conference, Cairo, April .
• Hegel, 1964. (Architectural art)( fin aleamara) [Arabic]. translated by George Tarbishi, the house of al-Tali'ah, Beirut.
• Mohammed Abdul Aziz Rabee, 2000. (Culture and the Crisis of Arab Identity)( althaqafat wazimat alhuiat alearabia) [Arabic], Journal of the Forum, Arab Thought Forum, Amman, Jordan, No. 179.
• Naeem, Mishari Abdullah, 1999. " Identity in Transition: The Experience of Change in the Residential Environment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia"( alhuyt fi wast mthwl: tajribat altaghayur fi albiyat alsakaniat fi almamlakat alearabiat alsaeudia) [Arabic], Paper Presented to the Symposium on Creativity and Excellence in the Architecture of the Kingdom within 100 Years, Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Riyadh.
• Nujeidi, Hazem Rashed, 2001. (Architectural ideas and expression forms in contemporary orientations - vision in strategy)( al'afkar almuemariat wasigh altaebir fi altawajuhat almueasirat - ruyatan fi al'iistratijia) [Arabic], Research in the magazine Future Arab / Center for Arab Unity Studies - Beirut, No. 263.
• Punta, Juan Babao, 1996. (Architecture and its interpretations)( aleamarat watafsiratuha) [Arabic], translated by Suad Abd Ali Mahdi; House of Public Cultural Affairs, Baghdad.
• Qasim, Mohamed Mohamed, 1986. (Karl Buber - Theory of Knowledge in Light of the Scientific Method)( karl bwbr- nazariat almaerifat fi daw' almanhaj aleilmii) [Arabic], Dar al-Maarifa al-Jami'ya, Egypt.
• Rizouki, 1998. Ghada Mousa, "Expression of the Identity of Contemporary Arab Islamic Architecture"(altaebir ean huiat aleamarat alearabiat al'iislamiat almueasira) [Arabic], paper presented to the First Architectural Conference of the Jordanian Engineers Association (Contemporary Arab Islamic Architecture, Problematics of Identity), Amman.
• Rosenthal and Yudin, 1986, Philosophical Encyclopedia (almawsueat alfalasafia) [Arabic], translated by Samir Karam, Dar al-Tali'ah, 5th edition, Beirut.
• Safadi Mota, 1990. (Criticism of the Western Mind Modernism and Postmodernism)( naqad aleaql algharbiu alhaddathat wama baed alhadatha) [Arabic], Center for National Development, Beirut, Lebanon.
• Shirzad, Shirin Ihsan, 1999, (Modern Architecture Movements, International Style in Architecture)( alharakat almuemariat alhadithat , al'uslub alealamiu fi aleamara) [Arabic], First Edition, Beirut.
• Tawhidi, Abu Hayyan, 1970. (Book of Quotations)( kitab almuqtabasat) [Arabic], Investigation of Mohammed Tawfiq Hussein, Baghdad.
• The Arabic Philosophical Encyclopedia,1986. Beirut.
• Venturi, Robert, 1987. "Complexity and Contradiction in Architecture"( altaeqid waltanaqud fi aleamara) [Arabic], translated by Suad Abd Ali Mahdi, House of Public Cultural Affairs, Baghdad.
Copyright (c) 2019 Ahmed Hashim Hammed El-Eqapy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to use the work, but you have to attribute (refer to) the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN grants you the right to publish the metadata of the journal, it's issues and articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Author(s) hold the copyright of their aricles without restrictions. However, IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN holds publishing rights for articles and their revisions once the article is published.
Authors can archive pre-prints (ie pre-refereeing) and post-prints (i.e. final draft post-refereeing) versions of the work they submitted to IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN using non-for-profit open-access servers whether on author's personal website and/or institutional repositories including the university or research center where the author work.. For post-prints, only the IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s as-published PDF version is permitted and the published source (IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s website) must be clearly acknowledged within the archiving webpage.