Green city as approach to Conservatism the Resources and Protection the Environment from the Pollution
Locality (911-913-915) Study - the Study Area Al-karrada alsharqiya
The evolution of new concepts for sustainable planning and development of cities in the world and use these concepts and their practical application and success significantly especially in the developed countries and applied in some developing countries leads us to search for new mechanisms that could be used in Iraq and pave the way for sustainable development of the urban environment of cities.
The urban environment of the city of Karrada need rise include social, economic, urban, environmental, and this only by using new methods of management and planning are different from those that dealt with the city, focusing on the urban side only. And based on the nature and aesthetic achievement of the principles and objectives of the city of Wuxi, which represent the privacy of Baghdad and Iraq at large is not a simple process, but need to share all of the State, individuals and non-governmental organizations and the private sector.
- Center for Urban Policy Research, 2000.
- Cliff, Moughttin, "Urban design; Dimension", Battworth, Architecture, 1996.
- Edwards, Brain ;"Green Architecture", Architectural Design –Vol. 71- No.4-July 2001
- Habitat , " Sustainable cities ; concepts and application of a United nations program " , Nairobi , 1994
- Jones, Anna Ray; "Sustainable Architecture in Japan- The Green Buildings of Nikken Sekkei", Wiley Academy, UK, 2000
- Muller, Brook;"sustainable architecture", center for the advancement of sustainable living, University of OREGON, 2005
- Rogers Richard.;"Cities for Small Planet", edited Philip Gumuchdjia. Faber and Faber limited, London, 1997
- Roselsnd: Sustainable Communities: An examination of the literatureReport for the sustainable communities working group of the Ontario Round Table on Environment and Economy, School of resource and environment management, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, http://www.law.ntu.edu. 1994
You are free to use the work, but you have to attribute (refer to) the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN grants you the right to publish the metadata of the journal, it's issues and articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Author(s) hold the copyright of their aricles without restrictions. However, IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN holds publishing rights for articles and their revisions once the article is published.
Authors can archive pre-prints (ie pre-refereeing) and post-prints (i.e. final draft post-refereeing) versions of the work they submitted to IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN using non-for-profit open-access servers whether on author's personal website and/or institutional repositories including the university or research center where the author work.. For post-prints, only the IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s as-published PDF version is permitted and the published source (IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s website) must be clearly acknowledged within the archiving webpage.