The Impact of position movement of architectureon therecipient
The moveable building is considered to be one of the most recent productions of the era which is related to the concepts of the benefit, beautyand the technique. These concepts have great impact on the movement of society and human being through his awareness to his recent needs that are changing through the time, which effect the role of techniques that related to the humans services through spotlighting the relationship between these effects from one side and the human from the other side to get anew architectural product represented through the moveable building. This product interacts with the humans existance in the society through many factors which can be used communicatively with the society in general.This product affects the human directly becouse it’s a product which has an aesthetic action, functional, and technical. This research illustrates the connection of the moveable pattern elements through its design and the effect of this movement to the recipient; this point illustrats the need of studying the relationship between the moveable product and human.The target of this research is to put a cognitive framework leads to illustrate knowing the moveable building through establishing a theoretical framework which will connect between the movement in the building and its relationship with the recipient,for this reason the problem of the research is ( the absense and deficiency of the existing knowledge about the relationship between the moveable building and the recipient ), after that apply this relationship to a number of particular knowleging indicators, analyse this applicaion, illustrate the relationship between the moveable building and the recipient and finally find conclusions for Research.
- يوصي البحث بضرورة التعمق في النظرة الجديدة للعمارة المتحركة وتطويعها محلياً بما يتلاءم و المجتمع المحلي والموروث الحضاري مع التأكيد على الهوية المحلية.
- يوصي البحث بضرورة تفسير الظهور الحركي للمباني وفق نظريات العمارة وتياراتها .
- يوصي البحث بضرورة استقراء مفردات جديدة للعمارة المتحركة وفق مستجدات التغير التقني المتوقع للمستقبل .
- 3 المصادر
- اياد حسين عبدالله,"فن التصميم في الفلسفة والنظرية والتطبيق",الشارقة,ج3,دائرة الثقافةوالاعلام,الطبعة الاولى 2008.
- بريجيز ,جون.بيت ديفيد , " الكون والمراة " , ترجمة نهاد العبيري , دار واسط للدراسات والنشر ,1986.
- البعلبكي , منير , "المورد" , دار العلم للملايين - بيروت , الطبعة الخامسة عشر,1981 .
- Antonio Carlos," Dynamic Reconfigurable Architectures and Transparent Optimization Techniques " , Springer Science, London, 2010.
- Helmut Kster,"Dynamic Day Light Architecture, Basic, Systems, Project" ,Germany , kg,2010.
- John Michael Talbott, " Expanding on Architecture, Anew School of Architecture Planning" , University of Maryland , U.S.A.,2006.
- Kronenburg, Robert, " Flexible, Architecture That Responds to Change" , London, 2007.
- Martin van Den Bery," Dynamics Enterprise Architecture -how to make it work" , .2005.
- Porteous.i.d. ," Enviromental Esthetic Idea, Politics and Planning ",London, Raultedge, 1996.
- Prof,Hans,Prof,Franz,"Dynamic of Machinery Theory andApplications",springer,Germany,2011.
- Randl,Chad,"Revolving Architecture - Ahistory of Building That Rotate",Swivel,N Y,2008.
- Ullmann ,Franziska," Basic Energy Dynamics " ,Vienna,2011
- ZahaHadid, " Total_Fluidity " , University of Applied ,Vienna, 2010.
You are free to use the work, but you have to attribute (refer to) the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN grants you the right to publish the metadata of the journal, it's issues and articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Author(s) hold the copyright of their aricles without restrictions. However, IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN holds publishing rights for articles and their revisions once the article is published.
Authors can archive pre-prints (ie pre-refereeing) and post-prints (i.e. final draft post-refereeing) versions of the work they submitted to IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN using non-for-profit open-access servers whether on author's personal website and/or institutional repositories including the university or research center where the author work.. For post-prints, only the IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s as-published PDF version is permitted and the published source (IRAQI J. ARCHIT & PLANN’s website) must be clearly acknowledged within the archiving webpage.